Saturday, May 9, 2009

Y'all still reading this thing?

Awfully persistent of ya. We haven't posted for dang near a week. I'll try to make up for it with a flurry of posts this evening. The chronological order of the events and photos will be avant guard (or if you've a penchant for the truth I barely know what day it is anymore). Maybe I should start writing it down on my pants. When I wear pants. Ok - so pictures, everybody loves pictures! This is one of the last ones we have of Nana Tomczak before she left us on Thursday.

Pika was kind enough to give Nana room to put up her feet after a long day of baby holding.


Nana was tremendously great. Listen folks - if you plan on breeding, I highly recommend getting yourself some grandparents, find em at the mall, the dog park, craigslist, wherever. But you need at least two. I don't know what we'd have done without help from both our mothers.

No comments:

Post a Comment