Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Still waiting...

I know everybody is just about as anxious as we are to hear news about Ava, but she's still a no-show so far. I've been cramping a bit more so I'm hoping that's a sign that things will start soon.

We had our prerequisite bit of prelabor drama this weekend when we woke up on Saturday and our well pump had quit working. It wasn't fixed until midafternoon yesterday and my poor landlord was so sweet and concerned. I bet he called the well people about 20 times this weekend. Although I want Ava to come soon, I'm glad she held out the weekend so hopefully we can indulge in that early labor bath that's supposed to feel so great.

Here's a late evening pic of me on her due date (that's why I look kinda sleepy)
and here's a pretty picture from "Engagement Hill" (where Jeremy proposed on the farm). I took a long hike with the dogs yesterday to try to make something happen. It was a beautiful day!

1 comment:

  1. Love to hear from you and Ava Lou. Keep us up on all that is happening. No advice - just keep up the good work. You must be doing something right!We know Ava is getting better and stronger, etc. each day.
    gt

    ReplyDelete