Thursday, April 30, 2009

Dayish six

The pictures and events being described are real, only the sequence of events and chronology have been changed to protect the innocent.
Actually:
Only one of us is innocent...
And the meaning of time has become blurred and distorted...
Much like the humble tea bag.

A lot of these pictures are fun and beautiful and sweet. They show only the best of times. When times is rough, naturally I don't take pictures. In fact I run out of the house and go climb up my favorite tree. Which is a bar. In Texas. So if reading this blog makes you think babies are all cupcakes and wonderful, think again before making one. My advice is keep practicing, and enjoy it.
That being said, (drumroll pleez)... here now for your viewing pleasure ... Domestic Bliss!!!


The non-dynamic quatro


In some late hours of the night, Gail gets treated with a smoothie, including a funny straw.

Another treat I made her, although its hard to see, the strawberries are resting on slices of banana, and the tops are hollowed out and filled with whip cream and love.


Kitty says - Fuck gravity!


The next photos are a storyboard of a script I'm working on, so stick with me people...

Dad: Hey Ava, want to hear a funny joke?
Ava: Skeptical look

Dad: No seriously, you'll like this joke sweetheart!
Ava: Does it involve boobies?!? I like boobies...



Dad: No honey, breasts aren't funny, they are objects of admiration.
Ava: Guffaws in appreciation of dads wit


Dad: Begins to tell the joke about a horse, a pile of turnips, and his local congressman
Dad: (finishing the joke through tears) ...and if it hadn't been for my horse - I never would've gone to college!!!
Ava: Laughs uproariously.

...

That's all I've got so far. To be perfectly honest, our lead actor has limited range and isn't perfectly continent, but we are working with her and have high hopes to later weave in a musical score. She's got a fine set of pipes on her.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you asked Gail is she minded bearing her chest to the world! Ava looks so cute and that pic of the animals sleeping...priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect updates from the Tarver ranch! Hope Mommy and Daddy are taking care of each other too.

    ReplyDelete