Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Wrapping up September

Wow, September flew by and so did our little girl's fifth month. 5 months old already and an incisor is erupting on her bottom gum. She starting to be more cuddly and expressive which we love! She's ticklish too and we adore her laugh!
Here are some random pictures from of late. Enjoy.
Ava and I went for a walk to see if the river was flooded after all the rain and we discovered that the very old chimney on "Engagement Hill" had fallen down.

We had another bout of thunderstorms Friday night and when we woke up Saturday morning I discovered Fisher wearing some new apparel...
"But Mom, I thought the swing would protect me..."
"Thanks for saving me Dad!"

2 comments:

  1. poor buddy...such a scardicat...much like bulbie! such cute pics of baby girl.....can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!!!!!!!!YAY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! The puppy pictures are hilarious, and the ava pics are wonderful. Such a cutie! I can't believe we haven't met her yet..

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete