Friday, October 16, 2009

Johnny Jump Up Time!

Is it really half way thru October already? I've been very negligent with blogging lately. Life's just crazy sometimes. Here are the updates in Tarverville.

I (Gail) hurt my back two weeks ago doing Lord knows what and suffered spasms which made me feel like I had whiplash. Luckily, I had a routine appointment scheduled two days after already so the doctor hooked me up with a muscle relaxer safe for breastfeeding and Jeremy's friend from work who is a masseuse came over and worked on my back a little while our babies hung out together. Suffice to say, I have had to seriously limit picking up the baby to breastfeeding and that's led to our newest adventures with the grandparents!

The day after the doctor visit Ava and I headed over to Atlanta to stay with Nana Phyllis and Grandpa Don. The girls went shopping and we found a steal on a very cute Halloween costume for Ava which you'll just have to find out about after the holiday rolls around. Nana whipped out the Johnny Jump Up which Ava had never used before but now has become her new favorite toy and morning exercise routine. Her legs are getting so strong already from it!



Here's Ava trying it out for the first time.



and after two mornings of perfecting her form.

2 comments:

  1. Jack has just started using his too! He LOVES it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tis sad that you now have to have all this "safety equipment" on these. I remember when it was a seat and two hooks to the doorway.

    ReplyDelete