Thursday, March 25, 2010

Gardening

After a long, cold, and very rainy winter the weather has finally turned springlike. The past few weeks have been a joy to get outside and play with the munchkin. We've been enjoying swinging in the hammock and letting Ava play in the yard.

Below Ava is helping me not float away.


While visiting Nana for the memorial tree planting, Gail did a bunch of work in the flower beds trimming dead branches, weeding, etc. Ava and I came outside to help pull up weeds and sample the flavor of the dirt. Mom wasn't impressed with my parenting skills...


After sampling the dirt, we noticed Gail was using the most wonderful contraption for carting compost (and babies!) to the back. Good times ensued.


I don't know what's happening, but I love it!


She looks so studious! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment